Boards: Crossover Surf
WAVE...............2020 Celero FR
Returning for 2020 the CELERO FR is ENTIRELY NEW AND REBUILT. Designed for versatility and reliability in all conditions, from underpowered and mushy to shore pound, rolling river swell, high-speed down winders and overhead man eaters. NEW for 2020, we updated the rails for a slightly more parallel outline, which translates to a bit more upwind drive and pop for aerials. We also changed to a squash tail, giving the CELERO FR more lift and low-end drive and a looser feel. This is the all-around, one board quiver our lineup. For 2020, all Slingshot surfboards feature new construction that makes them significantly lighter and gives a more connected surfboard feel while maintaining the durability needed to stand up to the sport of kitesurfing.
Completely redesigned for 2020, the Tyrant is the hard-charging wave slayer in our lineup designed for riders who want a board they can charge down the line and lock into high-speed turns. A classic shortboard shape, slender outline and rounded squash tail give the Tyrant a sharp, snappy feel and the locked-in drive you want when committing to bigger, faster, more critical waves. For 2020, all Slingshot surfboards feature new construction that makes them significantly lighter and gives a more connected surfboard feel while maintaining the durability needed to stand up to the sport of kitesurfing.
HYDRO FOIL...............2019 Ghost Whisper• Sleek carbon foil for high-end freeride performance
• Fast, agile and responsive- great for aggressive riders
• Change components, change performance with modular system
• Super stiff, light weight high-modulus carbon construction
• Early takeoff, stable at slower speeds
• Light weight, durable Slingshot construction
• User-friendly shape provides smooth takeoffs, agile handling
• A board you can progress with but won’t outgrow
• Concaved deck for agile handling w/ subtle movements
NEW for 2020, The Mixer features new construction that makes it significantly lighter and gives a more connected surfboard feel while maintaining bomber durability needed to stand up to the sport of kitesurfing. Upgraded to a five-fin configuration, riders can now swap between the faster, more responsive and looser feel of a quad-fin setup or the traditional, locked-in feel of a three-fin thruster. Now with a NEW winged rounded pin tail, the Mixer is going to provide a looser feel and enable smooth turns while keeping speed for bigger waves.
• User-friendly foil you can learn on but won’t outgrow
• Agile & playful foil that planes early & has a medium top-end speed
• Durable aluminum, composite construction
• Segmented design for easy set-up & breakdown
• Foil in shallower water w/ four different mast lengths to choose from
• Affordable replacement parts if needed
• Great option for entry-level foilers
• Wide body, aggressive rocker helps prevent nose diving
• Concaved deck creates agile handling w/ subtle movements
• Adjustable pedestal mount for varying foil positions
New for 2020, the Sci-Fly is a modern short board designed for aerials and powered-up, progressive freeriding. A parallel rail outline helps with edging and load/pop off the water, while relative high rocker helps soften landings, helps prevent nose diving and gives the board a looser, skate-like feel. To aid in mid-air maneuvers, the Sci-Fly has top and bottom grab rails for easy grip and a chopped nose that reduces swing weight. A winged diamond tail gives the board plenty of back-end grip and a clean exit when releasing from the water.